Monday, May 04, 2009

A Blog a Day: Episode 1

Hey folks.

I've been informed by people whose opinions I respect that I should be more communicative. This may prove difficult, what with all the time I spend listening to podcasts, watching last years' best TV shows on DvD, playing Fallout 3 and City of Heroes, occasionally appearing on the Atheist Experience or The Non-Prophets, and oh yeah, working on my semi-secret mini-MMO project.

So I figure the best way to break myself of this habit of not posting is to simply force myself to post something every day until it becomes a habit.

Don't worry, I'll do my best to actually include some interesting content in these things. For instance, this time around I'm going to reveal some cryptic details about the semi-secret project. Ready? Here we go:

1) I've teamed up with two other guys, both of whom I've worked with before. In fact, one of them was my boss at Aspyr.

2) We've been working on the project since February, and steady progress is being made.

3) We're using the same 2D game engine as these guys: http://www.elderlands.com

4) The game map depicts the real world, covering an area from India in the west to the Pacific Ocean in the east, and from pole to pole.

Let the speculation commence!

In retrospect, maybe I should only have revealed one of these tidbits at a time. That would've kept my posts going for four days instead of one. I guess this is just one of the lessons I shall have to learn.

I'll be back tomorrow with another installment of A Blog a Day. Thanks for reading!

-Jeff Dee

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Blogger Gughunter said...

Sounds intriguing! Welcome back to the land of the blogging.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger BeamStalk said...

I will have to check out the links when I get home. Then I will speculate my ass off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home