Sunday, June 21, 2009

Episode 20

We humans tend to see special significance in big round numbers, due the to completely arbitrary fact that we have 10 fingers, and therefor developed a base-10 counting system.

Not that '20' is all that big, but it's getting there. Feel free to allow your imagination to conjure up images off all sorts of amazing significance when I get to Episode 100.

I can just imagine my hypothetical 11-fingered readers going, 'what's he talking about? Surely he means Episode 121'.

Major progress on the Semi-Secret MMO. Combat is in, and I'm just finishing up a pass on the combat system to make it balanced the way we want. We're also starting to get ambient sound and musical theme tracks from my friend Jason Rosenblum, and they're terrific. He has a blog at http://adaptablearts.com/, though he hasn't updated it in a while, the scoundrel!

What else. Oh, I'm gonna be the co-host on today's Atheist Experience show. The public access studio is closed for renovations, so we're webcasting from Matt Dillahunty's place. Should be interesting.

We went to see 'Drag Me To Hell' this past weekend, which was quite good despite not being a carbon copy of Raimi's earlier 'Evil Dead' movies. And no Bruce Campbell. But STILL, very good indeed!

Until next time... um... do whatever it was that you were gonna do anyway.

-Jeff Dee

2 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sit around and wait for 21? Okay.

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Ing said...

I liked Drag Me to Hell, as well. My girlfriend and I saw it back to back with Up (we're perverse that way). I actually want to know what theists think of the movie, because I know that when I believed I would have had a problem believing someone who is more or less 'innocent' could be damned forever with no chance of rescue. Does the movie actually act as a good argument against the 'justice' of hell?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home