Friday, May 15, 2009

Episode 12: A couple of things.

Squid In Flight:
http://tolweb.org/onlinecontributors/app?service=external/ViewImageData&sp=38457

Scroll down a bit for the startling photo. Is this for real? I have no time to do the research for myself this morning, so I rely on you my loyal readers to check it out and report back.

In the meanwhile, here's a fun clip from 'The American Astronaut', an obscure independent film that I really enjoyed:

AEIOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEyZffBQKu0

And oh, yes. It's my birthday!

-Jeff Dee

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger BeamStalk said...

Happy Birthday!

There are such things as flying squids, more like gliders like flying fish, but I have not checked out the link you posted yet.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dangit, I read "squid in fight" in my RSS reader and rushed over to see yet another video of animals tearing each other apart. Happy Birthday! Have you seen Primer?

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff, have a great day. Well not that I wouldn't wish you a great day for every other day but ehh...ok congratulations on your continued existence. Also squids are freaky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home