Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Episode 16

I missed a day. That was very bad of me.

Today we tromped on down to the lawyer's office to sign the final paperwork on Nemesis Games. We're officially & completely in business! Except that we don't have a company bank acccount yet, we haven't lined up an accountant yet, our web site is still blank, and on and on... but it's another step forward.

Been a while since I dropped any hints about the Semi-Secret MMO project, so here's another one: it is NOT based on any of my previously published paper RPG games. Though I think Teenage Demon Slayers could make a pretty cool MMO. Maybe someday...

You know what's pretty cool, that you probably never knew about before? This:

www.jasonhackenwerth.com

If you can't be bothered to go take a look, I'll tell you: the man makes amazing balloon sculptures - and costumes! - of weird undersea creatures. Is that amazing, or what?

-Jeff Dee

1 Comments:

At 9:51 AM, Blogger By The Sword said...

Good luck with the contract. I can't wait to see the work you are doing for this game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home